Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Countdown to Christmas Clipboards

Hello! I'll bet you all thought that I disappeared from the face of the earth. Well, that is not the case. I've just been distracted and busy. Something I'm sure a lot of you can relate to! I did want to share with you these two Countdown to Christmas clipboards that I made to sell at a home based business show. I was secretly hoping they wouldn't sell and they didn't! Now, I'm not sure why I would need two so I'll probably be giving one away as a gift! But I'm not sure which one! I used Designer Series papers from the Holiday mini catalog and I think the alphabet is the typeset alphabet which we no longer have but you could use any smaller alphabet you have. Once I got the first one done the second one went together much quicker. I used velcro dots to attach the numbers and attached a clear envelope on the back with the other numbers in it on the back of the clipboard. I had a lot of fun making these and would like to do some others with some different design/layouts. Thanks for lookin'!

No comments: