Friday, September 12, 2008

Say It With Scallops!



Sorry I've been away so long. Last Friday we decided to take off and go to Cheyenne to see some good friends for an extended weekend. We returned home on Monday night. We had a great time but it took me a while to catch up! I finally got a chance to sit down and do some stamping this afternoon. I decided to play with the Say It With Scallops set that we recieved at Convention.

I also used the new square scallop punch and scallop edge punch on both of these cards. I also used Branbury Designer Paper on both cards. This is a fun little set!


Colors for the upper card: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette.

Colors for lower card: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip. I also used some beads from the Green Dou. I attached the beads with some crystal effects. I cut the square scallop in half and used the halves across the top and used the singlo gel pen to make dots on the scallops.

No comments: