Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Season of Friendship


Happy Tuesday! Sorry, once again I'm slow at getting here! If you are a farmer's wife you will understand when I say that sometimes your plans change unexpectedly. Yesterday was one of those days! I'm also getting ready for my two days of World Card Making Day events. Here is one of the cards that we will be making. It's made with the Season of Friendship set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I really love this set! At first I was going to do a fall card but then got to thinking that I hadn't seen a lot of cards done with this set with the flowers so I came up with this. The colors are Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Basic Brown for the tree. I wanted to keep it simple as the attendees will be making 10 cards. I really like these colors and even though there are no brads, ribbon or other accessories I think it's kinda cute. More later. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: