Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snow Swirled



I've been busy preparing for my Stamp Club and Class. Snow Swirled is on the Never Before Seen Promotion so I thought it only right that we make a card for the class with this set! I used Riding Hood Red which really "pops" when next to the Whisper White card stock. I wanted the card to shine and sparkle so embossed snowflakes with clear embossing powder along with the smaller red snowfakes. I'm not sure how well you will be able to see it in the photo but it gives it some nice texture too. I used Sterling Silver embossing powder for the tree and topped it off with the punched star and snowflake with silver brad in the center. I used my new oval punch on this card for the first time! I stamped the large snowflake in the set in red on the oval then embossed the greeting in silver and sponged around the edge to finish it off. It's a pretty simple card to make but it's kind of elegant too. Thanks for looking!

No comments: