Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More World Card Making Day


Here are four more cards that I offered at my World Card Making Day(s). I tried to offer several different kinds of cards. I also wanted to keep it simple so that they could complete all ten cards in approxamately 2 1/2 hours.
The Thanksgiving card was made with the Autumn Vine DSP in the Holiday Mini. I really love this paper! The set is Autumn Harvest that is in the Idea Book and Catalog.The Glad We're Friends Card was made with the Eastern Blooms Set & Best Yet Hostess set. The colors are Tangerine Tango & Kiwi Kiss.

The two cards below are the last two cards I designed. Can you tell?! I went for monocromatic! The Navy card is made with the Beautiful Borders set and Urban Garden DSP. The Elegant Eggplant card is made with the Say It With Scallops set and Bella Toile background stamp. I absolutely love this background stamp! That's all for today. Happy Stampin'!

No comments: