Monday, October 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink Rocks!

Hello! It's the start of a new week and I couldn't wait to get into my stamp room and do some "just for fun" stamping. This is the first card that I've made with the Just Jawing set. I couldn't wait to get this set. I guess you could say that I have eclectic taste. I really like lots of different styles and as you can see this reflects in my stamp set choices. For this card I chose Basic Gray & Pretty in Pink for the colors. I also used the Gratuitous Graffiti background stamp and stamped it with Basic Gray on Branbury DSP. I used the DSP for the heart eyes too. Of coarse it needed some bling so I used chunky pink glitter for the bow and the pink Rhinestone brads. I embossed "You Rock" in with black embossing powder. You probably can't tell in the picture but I used stampin' dimensionals to attach the skull to the card. Who knew skulls and pink went so well together?!

Thanks for stopping by. YOU ROCK!

No comments: