Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snowflake Season


Another card with Seasons of Friendship set! Here in Nebraska they are predicting that we will be seeing some of the white stuff but that didn't "inspire" this card. I had cards to make for a swap and this is what I came up with. Colors are Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red & Whisper White.
I stamped the tree on paper from the Ski Slope DSP in the Holiday mini. I also stamped snowflakes on the DSP with the White Craft pad and embossed it with Iredescent Ice Embossing powder. It's very subtle but gives it some sparkle. I used the Little Felt Flurries snowflakes and Rhinestone brads from the pretties kit for embellishment. The greeting and felt snowflake are popped up with stampin' dimensionals as is the red bird in the tree. Thanks for stopping by and stay warm!

No comments: