Monday, August 27, 2007




Labor Day weekend is winding down. The last "weekend of the summer". We had a family gathering on Saturday complete with homemade ice cream!

Today I'm posting a card I made for a swap a few weeks ago. I really like this layout. It does take a bit of time to piece the patterned paper but I love the look. I used the Brocade Basics set. I stamped the images in River Rock, sponged the edge with Chocolate Chip and also stamped the greeting in Chocolate Chip. The card base is Old Olive. Designer Series paper is Brocade Background. The ribbon is from Theater Ribbon Origionals. I used a half pearl from the Pretties Kit for the center of the medalion piece. Love the Pretties Kit!

That's all for today. I'm making some Halloween cards so I'm going to go work on those! Thanks for lookin'!

No comments: