Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What I've been stamping lately...



This is a card I made for a swap reciently. I used the Pick a Petal set. First I stamped my background piece of kraft paper with the Canvas background inked in Creamy Caramel. I sponged the edges of it with Chocolate Chip. I stamped the petals in Groovy Guava, cut them out and sponged them with Chocolate Chip. I punched a half circle out of Chocolate Chip card stock for the top. I wanted the flower to look like a coneflower. I used a piece of wild wasabi card stock for the stem and tied a piece of wild wasabi stitched ribbon in a knot and attached it with a glue dot for "leaves" on the stem. The card base is Chocolate Chip then a layer of Groovy Guava. I stamped the greeting in Chocolate Chip also. I really like how this turned out and I'd like to try some different color combos.

No comments: